We will taste 5 French artisan Cheeses with 5 French wines from different regions of France.
A great opportunity to travel to France with a "Tour de France" of Cheese treasures and discover the art of pairing cheese and wine.
During the evening we will taste the following:
1) Coulommiers ( Soft cow milk cheese) from Ile de France pairing with Champagne, Didier Chopin, Brut NV
2) Petite Sainte Maure (Soft goat milk cheese) from Loire Valley pairing with Sancerre Le Mont, 2019 from Domaine Foucher
3) Abondance fermiere (Hard cow milk cheese) from Haute Savoie pairing with Bourgogne Rouge Notre Dame de Bonne Esperance 2018 Domaine Dubreuil Fontaine from Burgundy
4) Morbier (Semi-soft cow milk cheese) from Franche Comté pairing with Brouilly "Pollen" 2018 from Artisan wine maker Mr Robert PERROUD
5) Pyrenees Ossau Iraty 5 months (Hard sheep milk cheese) from Pyrenees pairing with a Beaume de Venise red 2019.
Maximum 4px / Table due to the current regulations